Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

{daily inspiration} Kinfolk

There are SO many things in the world that inspire me...but Kinfolk is probably in the top 10.  I have been reading this photo-essay magazine since its initiation.  And the magazines are a major focal point in my living room.  I love seeing everyone's expression when they flip through it for the first time. 

Much to my pleasant surprise, there was an announcement from the folks over at Kinfolk, in my inbox this morning.  Kinfolk Saturdays, "a film series that will offer lots of ideas for things to do on weekends, inspire you to try new things and make the most of those precious days off."  The intro video is beautifully done-- I swear those Kinfolk kids make everything so enchanting!

Kinfolk Saturday Film Series
http://www.kinfolk.com/saturdays-making-soda/